Available in 3 standard Sizes and customisable on request.We sell the LandPlane® nationwide and offer very competitive shipping rates.
The "Land Plane" brain child of Ross Whatmough, a local Dargaville farmer, has been designed to have the ability to efficiently remove and fill any surface irregularity with a minimum of passes leaving behind a smooth surface suitable for the sowing of seed, either by drilling or over sowing.
There are a number of agri nominal advantages with this theory, the most important being minimal soil disturbance and therefore minimal loss of soil composition. A considerable time advantage in labour, tractor hours and down time from crop to crop can be achieved.
Other uses for the LANDPLANE®:
- Excellent for clearing and levelling drain tailings
- Repair pugged land
- Silage Stack Levelling
- Reduce hillside cattle ruts
- Cultivation and contouring
- Repair farm tracks
- Ideally used with a hydraulic top link
- A cost effective alternative to a scoop
- Suited for in excess 50hp tractors
- Optional Extra - ripper attachments
We can fabricate custom made sizes to suit customer’s needs.
- 10ft (3.05m)
- 8ft (2.45m)